A Meetinghouse Farm Greenhouse Conversation
Farm Director: Camp Burgess and Hayward
Saturday June 6 10AM
In 2005, Richard Louv published his classic,
Last Child In The Woods.
Louv’s book began a conversation about the increasing divide between the young and the natural world.
Please join Tara to discuss:
- research on nature experience for children
- gardening as a window to the natural world
- safe and easy gardening with children
- academic and behavioral benefits
- beyond the garden into the woods
This program is not a hands-on program for children.
Tara will be presenting a follow-up program that focuses on specific gardening and nature activities for children at a later date.